goKonrad’s Kuala Lumpur travel blog (Malaysia)
Malays, Chinese, and Indians blended together to create one of Southeast Asia’s most enticing cuisines and cities in Kuala Lumpur. Not only does the combination of those three cuisines make one uniquely delicious dish, it also creates a friendly, modern, and multicultural metropolis where both mosques and temples adorn its skyscrapers and lush parks.
Here are a few of my favorite things to do in Kuala Lumpur that you should make sure to see and do on your trip:
- Jalan Alor Food Street: While the culinary scene in Kuala Lumpur is booming, come to this street’s food market at night if you want to experience the best food and atmosphere the city has to offer.
- Batu Caves: Navigate around monkeys up the 272 steps to get to these caverns. While the natural caverns are impressive, the even bigger attractions are the view from the top, the massive Hindu statue in front, and the entertaining monkeys along the way.
- The SkyBar at Traders Hotel: This trendy rooftop nightclub offers awe-inspiring views of Petronas Twin Towers and the surrounding skyline.
- Little India: You will be hard pressed to find an Indian neighborhood as good as this one outside of India.
- Chinatown: After exploring Little India, go explore the other dominant ethnicity in Kuala Lumpur in Chinatown.
Also, you are short hop or train ride to Singapore, so make sure to check out my Singapore travel blog as well.
I hope you enjoyed my Kuala Lumpur travel blog album!
For more travel photos, follow me on Instagram or sign up for my free weekly digest about ways to travel the world, build a successful business or career, and make a difference at the same time:
Error: No feed found.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to create a feed.
Kuala Lumpur travel blog (Malaysia)